There are more public parks than you think.
There are parks that are open 24 hours a day, but there are parks in which you can’t walk for an hour, or the day is dark, and you can walk only for 10 minutes at a time.
And that’s not the case with most public parks.
We asked the experts to put their best advice to the test.
The experts who answered our question were: a) an experienced park ranger, b) an avid hiker, c) a keen photographer, and d) someone who enjoys getting out and about, all at the same time.
What you need to know about public parks 1) There’s always a public day at public parks when you can get a good picture of the park and the people in it. 2) Public parks are a great way to spend time in solitude, but you’ll also have more chances of getting your picture taken by the same people.
3) Public park etiquette is to be aware of what people are wearing, as well as what their bodies and actions are like.
4) If you’re taking a photo of people and/or things in a public space, make sure you don’t get too close to them.
It could cause an accident.
5) Always be aware when taking pictures of people in public parks and avoid situations where you could accidentally hit someone.
6) Park rangers are trained to spot and avoid people with hidden cameras and are there to protect people’s privacy.
7) The best public parks are open for a limited amount of time, and the more time you spend there, the more opportunities you have for a good selfie.
8) Public-park etiquette is always a good idea.
9) Public toilets are a good place to relax, and they can be good for you too.
10) Don’t forget to have fun at all times.
11) Take pictures with your phone or tablet!